Dog Digital require an experienced Senior Marketing Manager for an exciting role based in our Glasgow office (hybrid working from home and in our office at present). You will be leading on some of our most prestigious accounts including The Macallan, L’Oréal Paris and Vetoquinol, alongside other exciting consumer brands.
You will have a proven track record of demonstrating exceptional knowledge and understanding of the Social Media and Digital Marketing landscape – including content ideation & optimisation, publishing algorithms, building, and engaging communities, social listening, and reporting, planning and execution of socially-led campaigns.
Your thirst for knowledge ensures you understand the latest technologies impacting key global platforms and deliver results with a drive for testing and learning. Attention to detail is of the utmost importance to you, guaranteeing flawless execution of global and regional social activities.
Working within the Marketing Team, you will collaborate closely with all internal departments; creative, strategy, planning, marketing, design, development, project management, and production to formulate, brief, implement and deliver successful and leading-edge digital solutions for our clients.
Social & Content Strategy
- Support the Head of Marketing with our client’s social, content, and digital strategies
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of social media marketing in the luxury retail space
- Find new and exciting ways to engage with our clients’ audiences in the social space
- With your team, build highly innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Management and ownership of our clients’ social content calendars
- Strong appetite to hit targets by monitoring performance regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, and making recommendations for continuous improvement
- A good understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape, and the role social media plays within this.
Planning, Delivery & Execution
- Responsibility for all content planning, delivery and execution across key social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Responsible for community management across all key social channels
- In-depth experience and knowledge of a broad range of social tools (such as Social Bakers, Facebook Creator Studio and Pulsar)
Insights & Reporting
- A strategic and analytical thinker that can interpret numbers and data into actionable insights and learnings
- Experience using social media management tools to write performance reports
- A good handle on the analysis of social media creative using performance data
- Build close relationships with our clients through daily communication/weekly calls, acting as an extension of their team
- Confident in presenting to senior leadership on campaign plans and results
- Collaborate with our client’s roster of agencies, ensuring strong relationships to build cross-channel marketing campaigns
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role, agency or in-house
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Experience of using social listening and social media monitoring tools
- Experience of audience and buyer persona research
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Highly organised, managing multiple campaigns/projects at once
- A natural communicator – confident in presenting social campaigns and activities to different parts of the business and managing key stakeholders
- Ability to interpret, prioritise and deliver actions with a sharp attention to detail
- Can work under pressure, with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape, particularly within Social Media
- Experience working within the whisky, food and drink and/or luxury retail sectors is preferred
- Experience of paid social media and/or email marketing preferred but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Our Glasgow HQ is based right in the heart of the city, on Glasgow’s bustling Buchanan Street, with an open-plan, friendly, atmosphere. We’ve been around since 1996 and our staff retention is strong, we even have a number of Dogs who’ve been here since day one; and we’re focused on ensuring the best talent available bring their skills to Dog.
Our clients are global, therefore we are working on briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands. We work closely with teams in London and Asia, and travel is commonplace. We offer flexibility in our working hours, 25 days' annual leave (excl. bank holidays), training budget, private healthcare, Friday beers, staff parties, free fruit, a tuck shop (for when you’re in need of a sugar rush!) and reduced city centre parking costs.
If you’re interested in applying submit your CV and any supplementary information to our HR Manager - Lisa Bonner (email@example.com).