Role and responsibilities overview
We require an experienced Senior Digital Account Manager, ideally from an agency background; to manage some of our most exciting key accounts. You will have more than two years’ experience in a similar role, have good general technical knowledge of ecommerce, website design and development projects and understand well how to consult on client requirements across integrated digital services. You will be responsible for managing and growing client engagement activities across multiple key accounts. Working within a client team, the Senior Account Manager will work closely with all internal departments; marketing, design, development, project management, creative, strategy, planning, and production to formulate, brief, implement and deliver successful and leading-edge digital solutions for our clients.
Acting as the key relationship holder for key clients the candidate will be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with clients by providing exemplar levels of customer service, and be capable of managing and delivering often complex projects for your clients independently, within agreed budget and timescales.
You will have a breadth of knowledge across all digital disciplines, including but not limited to knowledge of; CMS systems, web design and build, e-commerce, mobile web and apps, SEO, PPC, Social media, email marketing and online advertising.
We need a confident and hardworking person who would relish playing a major role within a well-established full service digital agency. You will be a proactive self-starter with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for all things digital. You will be a strong team player who can effectively influence and motivate project teams in a positive manner and able to build respect and trust from colleagues and clients alike.
You will be able to prioritise your own workload, be dependable, adaptable and calm under pressure.
• Building strong, enduring relationships with clients
• Strong Ecom & Website Design and Development experience
• General understanding of gathering technical requirements and technical sales
• Strong commercial awareness
• Demonstrable ability to plan and implement commercial and strategic development of client accounts
• Confident to lead client meetings at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you can clearly articulate ideas and solutions
• Accurate financial forecasting and project invoicing
• Solid project management skills
• Scoping and documentation of client requirements
• Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
• Experience of B2C and B2B projects
• Previous agency experience
• Previous integrated systems and website experience
• Relevant marketing experience or qualification
• General understanding of digital platforms
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, contributory pension, private healthcare a collaborative and open working environment, and great opportunities for development and progression.
Be More Dog
Dog celebrates and embraces individuality but above all we value the power of the pack. We want our people to have the drive and capability to set their own path to add their own value, but equally we hope to foster a culture whereby we all help and lift those around us. With this in mind, here are some key attributes and behaviours that must be evident in the individual performing this role:
• Actively support our pack mentality and be an ambassador for collaboration with all teams across the business
• Understand and live Dog values and behaviours, collaborating with others to think differently about digital marketing services within an increasingly connected world
Our Glasgow HQ is based right in the heart of the city, on Glasgow’s bustling Buchanan Street, with an open-plan, friendly, atmosphere. We work closely with the teams in London and Asia.
We’ve been around since 1996 and our staff retention is strong, we even have a number of Dogs who’ve been here since day one; and we’re focused on ensuring the best talent available bring their skills to Dog.
We offer a hybrid work arrangement, all the kit to work comfortably from home, flexibility in our working hours, 25 days annual leave (excl. bank holidays), private healthcare, increased pension scheme contributions with years of service, a variety of team training resources plus training budget, Wellness Mondays, in-office perks and reduced city centre parking costs.