We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager for an exciting role based in Glasgow.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most prestigious accounts, including L’Oréal, Associated British Foods, Heineken and Vetoquinol.
You will have a proven track record of demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape – including building marketing strategies around business KPIs, channel marketing (with a particular focus on SEO and email marketing), reporting, planning and campaign execution.
Working within the Marketing Team, you will collaborate closely with all internal departments; creative, strategy, planning, marketing, design, development, project management, and production to formulate, brief, implement and deliver successful and leading-edge digital solutions for our clients.
Digital Marketing, with a focus on SEO and email marketing
- Support the Head of Marketing with our client’s digital marketing strategies
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital marketing and digital marketing channels
- Develop client email content strategy and develop our learnings through AB testing and tailoring emails to segmented audience groups
- Leading on SEO content strategy, working with copywriting, design and client service to develop website content to increase SEO visibility
- Support the Head of Marketing on large SEO projects, including Keyword Research,
Opportunity Analysis, technical and content recommendations
- Using your understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape to make recommendations and support client business growth
- Assisting with members of the marketing team with other gaps or needs
- Developing reports and insights to monitor performance and make recommendations
- Build close relationships with our clients through daily communication/weekly calls, acting as an extension of their team
- Confident in presenting to clients on campaign plans and results
- Collaborate with our client’s roster of agencies, ensuring strong relationships to build cross-channel marketing campaigns
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as in digital marketing, agency or in-house
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing and SEO
- Experience of using reporting and monitoring tools
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Highly organised, managing multiple campaigns/projects at once
- A natural communicator – confident in presenting social campaigns and activities to different parts of the business and managing key stakeholders
- Ability to interpret, prioritise and deliver actions with a sharp attention to detail
- Strong interest in and understanding of the digital media landscape
- Experience working within the ecommerce industry would be a plus
We’ve been around since 1996 and our clients are global, which means we work on briefs for some of the world’s biggest brands. But more than that, Dog’s an amazing place to build your career and collaborate across teams and disciplines, and it’s an agency where we place huge emphasis on a progressive, inclusive culture. You’ll help contribute to and foster this, and bring your personality to everything you do. Because working here isn’t just about the work, it’s about everything else too.
We offer flexibility in our working hours, 25 days' annual leave (excl. bank holidays), a dedicated training budget, private healthcare, staff parties and even extra little things like reduced city centre parking costs and free fruit.